Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ready to enter Mozambique!

I am sitting in Mtwara town, southern Tanzania. Tomorrow is D-day on my trip. The task is to to drive to a small Kilambo border around 30 km south of Mtwara and cross two kilometer wide Rovuma river on a small boat. The river is normally full of hippos. After crossing the river there is wild ride waiting for me. First through the bush and then into one of the deepest sandy roads in Africa. I've heard it's like 30 cm of sand, I think I will drive and fall and drive and fall all the time... That will be one hell... I will need about 5 to 7 hours for that 45 kms... But when I come to Palma, definatelly relax with a beer...:)
Hotel in Mtwara

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *