Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bonito bay, Southern Mozambique.

Almost 6000 km done on my motorbike, counting from Mombasa, Kenya to south. I arrive to Bonito bay, a beautiful peaceful site next to Morrungulo bay (Inhambane area). At this occasion I would like to say a big thank to David and Desiree for hosting me there at Bonito bay so nicely. I also want to send best regards to the guys from Durban, South Africa who I met at Bonito bay and who supplied me with a tire inflator spray for free.:) I hope to get a chance to thank you later in Durban.
A road to Morrungulo and
Bonito bay.
My house (caseta) at
Bonito Bay Resort
Bedroom.

Desiree with the guys.
The Bonito beach.

A chair, ready to use.

My shady veranda.
Thinus, me, Louis & Paul.

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *