Monday, November 28, 2011

Maputo, a big surprize...

This city changed a lot from december 2005 when I saw it last. I see a lot of new big roads while driving from north to the city direction. I see a lot of new buildings. On the way to Maputo I also saw a brand new stadium in Marracuene. Nice. When arriving, I see Hotel Polana is still here, shining more than ever. I've heard it was renovated recently. Trully a 5-star hotel. Ok, I think I need to buy a new cloth. I look like a warrior from the jungle.:)
Back in Maputo after 6 years
Beautiful Hotel Polana *****
Nice breakfast at Acacia
In front of Hotel Cardoso
Yamaha twins
Streets of Maputo
Hot spot cafe

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *