Sunday, May 26, 2013

Windhoek and Kalahari in South Eastern Namibia

I met Wouter at Epupa falls in north western Namibia some weeks ago. He invited me to visit him and his family in the capital. I accepted. I can say Windhoek looks very nice and safe city. Beside driving around and sightseeing I also visited Wouter's company, named The Document Warehouse.

On the weekend we drove to Wouter's farm in Kalahari desert which is located exactly 500 km south west of the capital. It's beautiful and peaceful out there. It is just 50 kms away from Botswana and Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park.


On the way we also passed by Tropic of Capricorn which  lies at 23° 26' south of the Equator. That is my third and fourth time in my life already. Before I've passed it by in April 2013 (on the way from Solitaire to Walvis bay) and in 2011 on my way from northern to southern Mozambique.



Presentation of 'Moto Africa -
different way of thinking' for 
workers at The Document 
Warehouse in Windhoek
We talked about 'Project triangle'.
You can always pick only two
out of three requirements.
Old water pump
still in use sometimes
Kalahari in south eastern 
Namibia

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *