Monday, March 26, 2012

The most southern point of Africa

After Jeffreys bay I drive to Francis Bay and then Stormsriver village, where I sleep the night. Next day I drive through Tsitsikama National Park, Nature Valley, Plettenberg bay to Knysna. After Knysna I drive to Wilderness and Mossel bay. After Heidelberg town I turn off N2 to Witsand and De Hoop national park direction. After few kilometres I turn right to the gravel road which leads to Malgas. It is almost dark when I reach the river. A small 'manual' ferry luckilly comes for me and takes me over. I arrive to Struisbaai at complete dark. Next day I visit Cape Agulhas, the most southern point of Africa. I stay in Struissbaai for another day.
Raining
Storms River village
Tsitsikama National Park
Nature's Valley
Rainy Plettenburg bay
Knysna
Wilderness
Walking to Mossel bay
A way to walk
Friends in Mossel bay
Surfer in hurry in MB
Double Yamaha watching MB
Surfer in water of MB
Children having fun in MB
N2
Turn off
Turn right
Wow
Sunset colors
Ostrich
Late afternoon manual ferry
Sign in the dark
Most southern point of Africa
To go or not to go
Where the two oceans meet

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *