Thursday, May 22, 2014

Visiting Mandela's house

I arrived to Johannesburg one week ago. I flew with Turkish airlines from Ljubljana via Istambul. It was a pleasant flight and I could even had a stop in Istambul for few hours. Istambul is a huge city so I decided to visit just the old part called Sultanahmet. We were hanging around together with Petra who I know from before and her boyfriend Gorazd from my country Slovenia. We met coincidentally on the airplane. Great fun, thank you both for nice moments.

After landing in Jozi I was picked up by coolest friend Joanne.:) She drove me with her car from OR Tamba straight away to pick my motorbike. It was parked at the spot since June 2013. Thanks to Willem it was not rusted as he was spraying it with Q20. Amazing Willem, thank you.

After beeing busy around Jozi for some days, I decided to drive to Soweto this afternoon. I checked Mandela's and Desmond Tutu's house on Vilakazi street. I ate delicous sendvich at Snack Kiosk.


About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *