Thursday, May 29, 2014

Basic maintanence in Johannesburg

South Africa. This motorbike is amazing. It needs so little maintanance. Anyway, I received a nice support from World of Yamaha workshop in Sandton, developed modern part of Johannesburg 's wider city center. World of Yamaha includes also shop for motorbikes, boats and music instruments and is owned by Bidvest financial company. So as I am musician I went to see also Yamaha pianos, guitars and other music equipment produced by this amazing Japanese company. Thank you Dyle, Adrien and Poli for your kind help with my motorbike. At the end we just needed to replace old engine oil with new one, the same with oil and air filter. I am ready for Botswana. Life is rad.
 
 

About Me

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R

Crossing African continent on Yamaha XT660R
Lifetime experience

Facebook page Moto Africa

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *